9.04.2010

1 year in ABN

Time flies, it's been a year working at ABN already! (Aug 18) The best thing I got throughout the year was I made a lot of friends and good colleagues. My team & boss are treating me very good so even i'm just a small potatoe in the office, I feel happy working there :) Having said that, I still consider to change job if I have a chance.... :P

So my schedule to Vancouver will be Sep18-Oct1, then staying in TW for 2D1N. I feel so excited I can go home again. Sometimes I wonder, where is my real home? There's something I love and hate in both places, so how should I choose my home? All my beloved friends & parents are in Van, I guess i'll feel happier when I'm there? Who knows. Anyways, the housing price has been up for another at least 10% since my post in May/June, so freaking crazy.... how can us post-80's afford a house

No comments: