11.01.2010

Terence&Nianci

Not sure is MY problem or THEIR problems, i found it so weird to hang out with people from mainland. They think so differently and their values are so different to ours. Especially nowadays mainland people are so rich that they dun even care how they spend their money. Also they deal their relationships so easily. Like one guy can "bao" many girls at one time and the girls can have so many boyfriends to "bao" them at the same time. (this is exactly what happening to one of Nianci's frds we met when they visit HK.....) I feel so annoyed sometimes when I'm surrended by them in HK and I hear mandarin all the time. Maybe that's how those Caucasians felt when they saw us too.....

So recently Terence and Nianci are undergoing so many problems that I have no more energy and patience to deal with them anymore. I dun even want to pick up her phone calls because i feel so annoyed to adjust myself to "accept" or understand her point of views. Well Terence came back and tried so hard to "fix" their problems, yet the problem is too complicated to solve in any short time. I've never seen Terence been that down and sad, I felt so bad to him, but Ben said i dun have to because the problems were all created by or both of them... sigh...

No comments: