Oh yeah it's Xmas again! Nothing much planned to do except having a Xmas eve party at Jason's house and non-stop eating. Not going anywhere interesting either cause it's so expensive everywhere! ((and gotta save $$$ for our new house...)) Also HK dollar just keeps depreciating so much that everywhere is not affordable anymore.
But since we just HAVE to escape from this place as long as we have a chance, we chose to go to Macau again!! I know..... it's a boring choice but where else can we go? However the hotel rate in Macau was crazily gone up by the high demand from Mainlanders, so we rather cross the border and sleep over at ZhuHai instead. And since we've been there before already and the weather was freezing outside, our main activity was to stay at hotel and play MJ!! lol~~~ it was actually pretty fun actually because it's automatic MJ table :P
Oh ya I think I've mentioned this phenomenon before, which is most of the men in Macau and China have young girls accompany them now, no matter dining or walking on street !!! this is just so.... crazy. I cannnot let myself think of another thing..... Also all the brand names shop was blood-washed by those rich mainlanders too. Like Hermes, I doubt if they really know what's it all about..... -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment